2 in one week

So before I left Indiana I had a strip and re-tint Midnight after a year. And today I helped details remove the film off of his car after a year and a half Perform-X slate! And guess what no heat or steam to remove the film and no adhesive was left behind :spit this is after details stated "I squeegee good and hard good luck getting it off" or something close to that. Well I proved him wrong. And we replaced it with GLOBAL :spit Oh and he says it does shrink so that makes 2 of us who can shrink it! :nope And it took under 2 min to shrink with his tech. on a 2 door cavy 2005. the dot matrix stuck almost perfect also with no additional effort.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah I really wanna see this :spit frickin' awesome technique :nope too :lol2 allthough most windows I can shrink in a few minutes anyway. :spit

Beleive it when I see it

Funny how the global lays down perfect on the dots for you guys and no one else :nope

You will see it soon enough and I usually dont get it to lay down with NO effort it just worked out that way on his cavy.

dude, what does it look like when it dries :spit

that's what I was thinking... :lol :lol :lol let's see some pics !!!

:poke never had a film that doesnt lay down after shrinking......but I want to see some pics of some ones that dryed perfectly with no glue, alcohol solution or anything else :lol

Archived