Lexus ISF

Guest Josh @ Proform

Guest Josh @ Proform
This car sucks if doing with a kit. The bumper is a pain.

It really depends on the kit and the film.

We finished this car in 1.5 hours with avery...but I have the advantage of knowing the design fits and how it was designed to install.

is that 2 guys working on it at once?

Yep... The work conditions are not the greatest. We do most of the vehicles for this dealership in the parking garage; poor light and not exactly clean. Additionally, we leave no adhesive marks, stretch marks, dirt or other imperfections. Although this may seem normal in other markets, Vegas is semi saturated with half-ass installers damaging more cars than they actually protect. The only thing that separates us from them and validates our higher pricing is the quality of the installations we produce and our commitment to each client. Sometimes it takes a little longer, but we make it up with our pricing.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We finished this car in 1.5 hours with avery...but I have the advantage of knowing the design fits and how it was designed to install.

Yep... The work conditions are not the greatest. We do most of the vehicles for this dealership in the parking garage; poor light and not exactly clean. Additionally, we leave no adhesive marks, stretch marks, dirt or other imperfections. Although this may seem normal in other markets, Vegas is semi saturated with half-ass installers damaging more cars than they actually protect. The only thing that separates us from them and validates our higher pricing is the quality of the installations we produce and our commitment to each client. Sometimes it takes a little longer, but we make it up with our pricing.

I have an Obsidian IS-F and I had a guy try to install. He spent over three hours and couldnt get it on the front bumper good. He also could not get the side view mirrors. He came back with a new one and spent another 3 hours and gave up. Any help for NW Miami Florida area? judyserra@bellsouth.net? Thank you

I have an Obsidian IS-F and I had a guy try to install. He spent over three hours and couldnt get it on the front bumper good. He also could not get the side view mirrors. He came back with a new one and spent another 3 hours and gave up. Any help for NW Miami Florida area? judyserra@bellsouth.net? Thank you

very sad story..dude must have zero bulk skills or thought it was easy like a "fify"dollar tint..

Guest Josh @ Proform

Check out the map on the link below.

http://proformdesign.com/map.php

Call Pepi at http://www.autosupershield.com/ Best in the state if not the whole country, he's done three of them already.

Guest XPEL Tim
What makes this different from the IS250/350? All three are one in the same except for under skin packages?

The front bumper is different.

lexus-is250-is350-front.jpg17_2008_IS_F.jpg

Guest Josh @ Proform
What makes this different from the IS250/350? All three are one in the same except for under skin packages?

The front and rear bumpers, hood, fenders, rocker, fog lights and splash guards are all different.

Guest XPEL Tim
Anyone with some exper. on this car could you tell me to the best of your ability were the tack points are on the ISF bumper?

Essentially just start around the tow hook, finish that side in a clockwise pattern and then do the other side in counter clockwise pattern. Diagram link is below.

post-22950-1213220258.jpg

Archived