Article about illegal tinting

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop

cool :lol

but I have a concern. I clicked on the link and it took me to the TD.com page. I clicked on texas and it says that "SUVs have different laws which are not listed here". in texas, the back sides have to be 25% net also. only the back glass is ANY.

the laws you have listed for texas are for MPVs.

the eyebrow is "AS-1 or 5", whichever is closer to the top of the windshield".

Guest TintMiester

This quote chokes me up:

?People get their windows tinted for two reasons ? comfort and criminal,? said Fort Myers police Cpl. Michael Payne. ?(The tinted window traffic stop) frequently leads to something bigger ? Dr*gs, guns and money.?

Haha.. So, there you go.. There are apparently no other reasons for dark tint, other than dr*g & gun running.

Guest TintRipper

You would expect that type of article coming from one of the Narcotic Import States, Texas being another one. :lol

Its funny though...I know quite a few troopers and police officers who themselves drive personal vehicles with 5% all around. Kinda of ironic? :lol

Every time I see a vehicle pull up next to me with Limo tint on all windows...I think of Michael Keaton as Bill Blazejowski on that movie Night Shift where he is driving his limo tinted vehicle next to that police vehicle flipping off the police and yelling "We got weed, booze and teenage girls in here man!" :lol

Although there is a provision in the Florida law that holds persons accountable for selling illegal tint, punishable by a second-degree misdemeanor,

I think that they may want to reword this sentence. because in fact it is not illegal to sell illegal window tint, it is sometimes illegal the way it is used. if they were right on that then the manufactures would be getin fines out the wahzoo for selling illegal film to me. its kinda like going into a pipe shop and finding sneak-a-tokes, thats not illegal for them to sell them, its only illegal if you smoke dope through them.

Archived