Respect on this board

Guest secretagentswole

Guys, I'd like to stay and play, but I got a house to tint today, and I gotta roll. Visit my website Flying, and see how self unemployed I am. You have nothing but your time working for someone else invested in this industry, take the dive in and make a difference or go make your insults somewhere where they actually make a difference. Go Big, of Go Home. I'll be back later :beer

Damn must suck to have to work on the weekend glad my business is dong well . It is so nice to sit out on the patio and enjoy the things I worked for . Have fun at work Ill drink a cold one for ya. Or are you one of those drink a beer while tinting cats ?

I work the weekends I don't have my kids, I don't have to work, but if I can knock out a $1500 house job on a Sunday morning, I'll go ahead and do it, and still have time to watch the race. :beer

:beer And some customers appreciate you comming out on sunday to do their install since they work all day thru the week. Usually that means you can take off a day during the week while everyone else is working...lol I guess only business owners are the onlyones not afraid to work on Sundays

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sprinter
holy crap, finished reading everything since I got on here,

remember tintphilip out of colorado, now he got a bad rep really fast, nice guy in person but was bashed for his forword thinking.

Are you serious?? you ever take over a shop after that tweekers stay? I didn't hire him in 02, and now I'm redoing his crap work now! No reason to praise that guy!

I was'nt praising him nor did I say he did good work, just said he had forword thinking on tinting.

S and S show me a tinter who says he can do 15 a day and Ill show you a liar lol . You gotta spend time with your family and if you can do 5 a day consistant your doing much better than most since they seem to think the industry is failing so much . Im glad I can leave the shop any time to go racing or to the race shop and work . IF it wasnt for kids and hobbies I dotn think many of us would be doing what we do . So do your thing and make them $$$$ .

Guest S and S

I am glad you guys don thtink I am being a biatch. I just get upset when people like to talk shiat about I can do this and I can do that. Its not a bragging right, so get over it already.

%&$# no its cool you can step up and voice your opinion . Who cares if otheres don't like it this is american and thats our god given right . Some of the best tinters I know are female and they get alot of bs . They can tint circles around most of the " I can tint blah blah blah goons" .

Guest clint4883
Thanks for the respect.

you mean some one gave you respect. o and it was one of the 3 "jack@ss" according to everyone else, that has no respect for any one and is driving the industry in the ground. at least that is what some other folks have been saying about us. its pretty nice to be able to speak your mind and not get $%^# for it.

s and s you seem like a pretty cool chick. thanks for being reasonable.

Archived