Respect on this board

Guest secretagentswole

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest S and S

I see guys on here that only tint 5 cars a day. I mean is that your max or is that all your getting????

I have watched this unfold and have read itover and over trying to get everyone's opinion and trying not to point fingers. I have alot of quirks with some of the things that have been said in here. I agree with some and some I would really like to reach thru the screen and punch. But all in all its been a nice way to air some agression. It doeant happen often on here that these things go on for pages. I am not going to post all my opinions as I respect others right to say what they want, and take it with a grain of salt. No offense to anyone on here, I love ya all, BUT this post got me , I dont do more than four or five a day. NOT because I dont have the biz OR ability to do so. I do so because I am a mom of 2, 7yo and 14yo, and because I run a business and a home. And no I am not pmsing or anything, so I dont want any negative "female bithching" remarks. I am simply stating that because I am not doing 15 cars a day, doesnt mean I am no capable or able, I would rather spend time working and with my family. And I would rather be booked a month out with 4 a day and know that I am doing good quality jobs than be booked 2 days out with 15 a day. Its a matter of self rights that I do. Please dont come on here bragging about 15 a day, becuse yes you have a couple of guys, so thats 3 of you a day which comes out to 5 apiece. If I had a couple of employees I would be doing the same. BUT living in a town of 100,000 and having FIVE cotton mills shut down within 2 years I am grateful I am still capable of doing this and feeding my family. God Bless.

Can we get rid of of these two a-holes (flyingon2 and clinton). Seems liek they only want to start sh!t on here instead of contributing anything. I am putting the ignore feature on these two since I cant stand a single word they say on here. Maybe if enough of us do that they will just go away like the flaming jackazz brothers did awhile back. Soon they will get bored and just move on to other boards to start crap. Shoo Shoo retarded Flu! :twocents

Guest clint4883

I have watched this unfold and have read itover and over trying to get everyone's opinion and trying not to point fingers. I have alot of quirks with some of the things that have been said in here. I agree with some and some I would really like to reach thru the screen and punch. But all in all its been a nice way to air some agression. It doeant happen often on here that these things go on for pages. I am not going to post all my opinions as I respect others right to say what they want, and take it with a grain of salt. No offense to anyone on here, I love ya all, BUT this post got me , I dont do more than four or five a day. NOT because I dont have the biz OR ability to do so. I do so because I am a mom of 2, 7yo and 14yo, and because I run a business and a home. And no I am not pmsing or anything, so I dont want any negative "female bithching" remarks. I am simply stating that because I am not doing 15 cars a day, doesnt mean I am no capable or able, I would rather spend time working and with my family. And I would rather be booked a month out with 4 a day and know that I am doing good quality jobs than be booked 2 days out with 15 a day. Its a matter of self rights that I do. Please dont come on here bragging about 15 a day, becuse yes you have a couple of guys, so thats 3 of you a day which comes out to 5 apiece. If I had a couple of employees I would be doing the same. BUT living in a town of 100,000 and having FIVE cotton mills shut down within 2 years I am grateful I am still capable of doing this and feeding my family. God Bless.

I have to say s and s you are doing the right thing. go do what you need to do to support your family and go home. your kids need you more than you need the money. trust me on that one. I wish I could get 4 or 5 a day everyday right now but its not because I can't just opened my own shop and I haven't found the right spot to advertise. I am capable of doing it no problem and one of these days it will be there. but I am a one man show. I have a job that pays my bills at home so I do it for fun and its nice to have the extra money in my pocket but I like to go &*^% around at the lake and stuff so I won't jump through hoops or work late.

to the guys that are tinting 15 to 20 a day rock on guys! I wish I had enough business to hire a couple of guys to work with me in the shop but it isn't there yet. but I know with time it will be. if I could get 15 cars a day right now and had a few helpers I would be all over that %%$# but like I said I am not going to work late to get that many. I would rather be at home laid up in the hot tub sipping on a cold one with my lady than crawling all through a old 87 caprice classic. thats just my personal thought on it.

I should probably be taking notes from sas and fly so I could just go check in at the shop and have someone run it for me. maybe one day. whats the secret guys? send me some of those you have to turn away.

cuttingedge, I have seen you come on this thread and post this crap twice now. For the love of all SHUT UP and leave it alone. I don't care for Flyinon2 much, but EVERYONE took this way farther than it should have been. Put them on ignore. I did that once and posted it. The guy got pizzed off and then he understood and apologized to all that he had been an azz to.

I just wanted to put my 2 cents in here and tell you....I personally told Clinton that he was a whole azz when he posted his first about his dark tint. Then I later PMed him in the middle of the mess of him arguing and told him WHY we are not supposed to post about illegal tint and why it is not good to do....He understood it and changed his tone.

He did stay in the fight about RESPECT as most on here were not being very respectful and just don't seem to give a dam. I don't agree with the start of this thread, but the way it kept going is stupid.....

I love this board and spend a couple hours a day on here. I didn't like it that well at first a few years ago when I got active as there was some really sarcastic crap all the time! I stuck around and showed my guns and love it now.....

Ric you rock and don't need to sweat the small things like these....

Archived