Respect on this board

Guest secretagentswole

If you are only growing 5 or so percent per year, you are loosing and falling behind just on inflation alone. You should be growing a minimum of 15% per year. If you own your company I can consult you to reach that level.

Depends on how large your 5% is .If you have a lil mom and pop store that only makes 90 k a year of course 5 % isn't much .

Uh, you are not getting it, 5% is just that, 5%. It does not matter if you are a one man band creating $50k in sales or a company with employess doing over 125k square feet of installation per year on flat alone or has multible stores.

Bottom line is, you are running behind the curve and loosing your profit

Grab a piece of paper and do the math

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest secretagentswole

If you are only growing 5 or so percent per year, you are loosing and falling behind just on inflation alone. You should be growing a minimum of 15% per year. If you own your company I can consult you to reach that level.

Depends on how large your 5% is .If you have a lil mom and pop store that only makes 90 k a year of course 5 % isn't much .

Uh, you are not getting it, 5% is just that, 5%. It does not matter if you are a one man band creating $50k in sales or a company with employess doing over 125k square feet of installation per year on flat alone or has multible stores.

the only people that are dying in this trade ar the ones that refuse to get with the new methods.

I see guys on here that only tint 5 cars a day. I mean is that your max or is that all your getting????

Ric has his reasons for putting it back in the General area

I think he wanted us to see how stupid we all looked (the ones that participated) in the eyes of the other members here :thumb that's just my guess.

Its just a web forum, stuff happens from time to time and always will.

It just killed me that SAS posted this thread originally about respect when his 2nd post was totally disrespecting a long time member here Blade. That whole thread had no credibility in my eyes from the first post on.

bingo....it was total joke from the get-go. :lol

dude, "You're a Jackass"

that's my line....by no to flyingdude. :lol

You MUST be an employee

:thumb

I'm an employee :thumb you knockin' me too in that statement. been workin' for the man for 20 years. does that make me less of a person than you?

Uh, you are not getting it

Save your breath Tintman, they think they are right and refuse to listen to anyone else! :thumb

Guest secretagentswole
I see guys on here that only tint 5 cars a day. I mean is that your max or is that all your getting????

don't even start with the DMC shiat. :dunno you look bad enough as it is.

I dont need a machine to tint 15 units a day. I did it without a machine and two employees for years. So dont start that BS with me blade. I asked a question answer it, is that all you can do or is the industry so bad thats all you get????? simple question man

don't even start with the DMC shiat. :lol you look bad enough as it is.

I dont need a machine to tint 15 units a day. I did it without a machine and two employees for years. So dont start that BS with me blade. I asked a question answer it, is that all you can do or is the industry so bad thats all you get????? simple question man

Guest secretagentswole

and I look bad enough, your avatar message is a self proclaiming jackass spotter. anyone that thinks there better than another man and wants to judge em with names I believe is a jack ass and surely not a god of anysort to judge man. your an old goon at best bro. GOON.

Archived