Respect on this board

Guest secretagentswole

I asked a question answer it, is that all you can do or is the industry so bad thats all you get????? simple question man

that's about all I will do. I'm booked out a week. doing the cars, answering the phones, talking to walk-in customers, scheduling, cutting vinyl, invoicing, job estimates.....I do all those things in a day. so fortunately I can't tint 15 cars every day. :dunno

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see guys on here that only tint 5 cars a day. I mean is that your max or is that all your getting????

don't even start with the DMC shiat. :dunno you look bad enough as it is.

Looked like a fairly simple question ?? But like you guys said the industry is going to %&$# .Im sure there are many shops that would love to avg 5 cars a day

Well I can honestly say we can't handle any more work at this time . We do NOT want to move and or hire more installers . So yes 5 % is alot . But hey from the sounds of it the industry is failing so Im just glad there is an encrerase at all huh :dunno

whats a encrerase?

Well I can honestly say we can't handle any more work at this time . We do NOT want to move and or hire more installers . So yes 5 % is alot . But hey from the sounds of it the industry is failing so Im just glad there is an encrerase at all huh :dunno

whats a encrerase?

O damn watch out stan stan the typo police is here

Guest secretagentswole
I asked a question answer it, is that all you can do or is the industry so bad thats all you get????? simple question man

that's about all I will do. I'm booked out a week. doing the cars, answering the phones, talking to walk-in customers, scheduling, cutting vinyl, invoicing, job estimates.....I do all those things in a day. so fortunately I can't tint 15 cars every day. :dunno

so, the industry isnt dying, thanks for your reply you once again like the rest of the tint n@zi mafia brigade td chapter have proved my point.

that's about all I will do. I'm booked out a week. doing the cars, answering the phones, talking to walk-in customers, scheduling, cutting vinyl, invoicing, job estimates.....I do all those things in a day. so fortunately I can't tint 15 cars every day. :lol

so, the industry isnt dying, thanks for your reply you once again like the rest of the tint n@zi mafia brigade td chapter have proved my point.

Guest solarspot

whats a encrerase?

I think thats something you get in your pappars

whats a encrerase?

hahahahah I thought that was paypayz

whats a encrerase?

Oh,I get it! thanks Mr. SS what a morning on the board huh?

not once have I ever said the industry is dying. my store's business is consistently up month to month, year to year.

Archived