gasket wizard

Guest darkdan
I use mine about 3 or 4 times a year. but I never use the bunji cords when I do. I just slide 'em in and push down on them with my hand when I need extra room. personally I could go without them all together and not think twice about it.

That sums it up.

However, the 3 times a year I do use it I'm thankful I have it.

When I was green I used it on every car.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I use mine about 3 or 4 times a year. but I never use the bunji cords when I do. I just slide 'em in and push down on them with my hand when I need extra room. personally I could go without them all together and not think twice about it.

That sums it up.

However, the 3 times a year I do use it I'm thankful I have it.

When I was green I used it on every car.

Agreed, but I also agree with Key West on it being dangerous if you're not extremely careful and you can scratch or rip the film when removing them but I guess they are alot like women, there are both good and bad things about'em.

All in all though I dont regret having spent my money on them :bingo

I almost gave myself a Vasectomy once with it :bingo

I actually laughed when I read about it happening to you but it sure as hell wasn't funny when it happened to me! :rollin

Sorry for laughing :bingo

Guest haroldshouseoftint

I've got a set, if you want em Mr. P, pm me, it's NEVER been used :thumb had a dealership I worked @ listen to the film dist. and decided I needed one, they didn't realize I pulled the rubbers on almost everything.

nice gesture from the tint fairy :thumb

I considered buying one a year ago, never got around to it, guess when you go a certain tinting windows, you get the hang of just doing roll ups without removing a thing. you find the trick without really using anything. since we stopped taking out windows I've gained so much experience quickly to the point where I barely remove panels on most of the 95% of cars that come in. it would be interesting to find out how good it would work on rubbers that are super tight!

I almost lost my left eye (the good one) from using the gasket wizard about ten years ago. I was racing the alarm installer on a honda accord. whoever finished last had to buy lunch for the other. I went to hook the bunji to the bottom of the door and it slipped out of my hand and hit me in the eye. I couln'd see anything out of my left eye. I was scared Sh!tless. It put me out of work for a week but eye got better after a while. I still used the gasket wizard after that but I never used the bunjis again.

Archived