TintWizard's diggin' himself out to the rest of the world

A few southerners PMed me wanting to see this snow I speak of that I have to remove to be able to get cars in so I can sill tint..this isn't a mere "dusting" of snow.

Notice the shovel I lay up beside the banks to get a comparison ..the banks aren't much higher than the surrounding snow..it's almost to high to lift the snow up and over the banks. The Snow blower I have is useless with this much snow..I'll be buying a better one because this is too much work by hand B4 tinting. :thumb

100_1160.jpg

100_1161.jpg

100_1163.jpg

100_1162.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW thats fin crazy :beer

There is going to be a flood from hell when that stuff starts melting :lol2

I dont know what I would do if I was faced with looking at snow every day that doesnt go away :thumb it just keeps mounting up :lol2

I think I will take my 100 degree weather down here now after looking at that :lol2

Its funny how nice and groomed you have that snow TDUB :lol2 thats the tinter in you showing through :poke

Its funny how nice and groomed you have that snow TDUB :lol2 thats the tinter in you showing through :thumb

..and like the tinting.. all done by hand :lol2

But Ill be going to the "plotter version " of snow removal next year :lol2

As soon as the time is "socially acceptable" , I'm gonna have a couple of home brews in the hot tub to relieve the back muscles :thumb

sucks huh TW. I just went out to start shovelin my yard...but the shovel wont touch it! We got over a foot...but its not snow! its all ice pellets...totally solid. My front step is 2 steps down to the walk...but today, you just walk right out the door...no stepping down, only walking on top! :lol2 I dont know what I'm gonna do now. wait for it to melt?? :thumb

Archived