2 questions

Guest nikluvNearl

Guest nikluvNearl

Hey guys good evening. I just have two questions , when going out to give commercial or residential bids or estimates .Do you take deposits to lock in the job. and do you charge to come look at the job?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys good evening. I just have two questions , when going out to give commercial or residential bids or estimates .Do you take deposits to lock in the job. and do you charge to come look at the job?

free estimate, & yes we take 15% down if we don't have the film instock. :shock

Guest nikluvNearl

hey 1PEECBARETTA whats popping/.....film is not my problem... I have plenty of film, my fair share of work and I need help.... with in the last month I have had 8 cancellations in 2 months .. and I don't think I am over price, I am within -.00 to -.00 a sq foot

Free estimates and no deposits. But, I also have not had anyone bail on me.

First time it happens though, I will start taking them. Of course, most of my business comes from referrals, so I feel more confident in them to begin with.

(Resi jobs.... commercial - yes and yes. )

-R

WHy on earth would you guys not take a deposit? I usually take no less than the cost of the film as a down payment. If they are serious about getting the film install, they should have no problem paying the deposit. I always give them a signed receipt as well. I always tell them, if you want me to put you on the schedule, you have to make a non refund deposit. Havent had anyone tell me no yet.

Guest krivera418

free estimates 30% down non refundable so their locked in and close right then and there it's hard at first but you'll

learn eventually what works :shock

WHy on earth would you guys not take a deposit? I usually take no less than the cost of the film as a down payment. If they are serious about getting the film install, they should have no problem paying the deposit. I always give them a signed receipt as well. I always tell them, if you want me to put you on the schedule, you have to make a non refund deposit. Havent had anyone tell me no yet.

exactly

Guest nikluvNearl

I really just stated having cancellation these past few weeks. I always wright up a contract we both sign and they we select a install date

Archived