ATX or ATC?

We just switched to Llu after the SG/Titanic episode and I went with ATR and ATX (for rear windows with the antenna.) But now that ATC is out, why would I not go to that instead of ATX? Doesn't the ATC has the no-color change warranty? Also, I don't really care for the look of ATR from the outside when matching factory. It seems to have a little too much reflectivity for me.

Guest darkdan

ATX because it provides better heat rejection (than ATC) and is an UPSELL.

I charge 37% more to do a car in ATX than I do in my other films.

Keep in mind, it's not just cars with glass embedded antennas you should be upselling this product to. It's anyone that has or plans on getting GPS, remote starts/keyless entries, tire pressure monitoring systems.

You might want a roll of ATC around for the cheap cars with antennas in the rear window, but keep the ATX around for nice cars with owners that understand the value of the product.

ATX because it provides better heat rejection (than ATC) and is an UPSELL.

I charge 37% more to do a car in ATX than I do in my other films.

Keep in mind, it's not just cars with glass embedded antennas you should be upselling this product to. It's anyone that has or plans on getting GPS, remote starts/keyless entries, tire pressure monitoring systems.

You might want a roll of ATC around for the cheap cars with antennas in the rear window, but keep the ATX around for nice cars with owners that understand the value of the product.

:rollin Well said :spit

the city I live in is full of cheapazzes. ATX would never fly. so I say ATC. :rollin

I would love to upsell to ATX but ATC won't block GPS, remote starts/keyless entries, or tire pressure monitoring systems either. :spit

having said that....I don't stock any ATC, because their 35 is actually a 38. and that won't fly with my customers either.

Guest FilmBlazer
the city I live in is full of cheapazzes. ATX would never fly. so I say ATC. :dunno

I would love to upsell to ATX but ATC won't block GPS, remote starts/keyless entries, or tire pressure monitoring systems either. :thumb

having said that....I don't stock any ATC, because their 35 is actually a 38. and that won't fly with my customers either.

Bingo! Most people just want to know how much "tint" costs, and "Do you have the red fader?"

Archived