worlds fastest tinter

Guest tintgod

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest clint4883

I think it is pretty dang funny that everyone gets on here crying about how someone is stirring trouble, but they are posting stuff right back. they say I wish this and that would stop and then there they are posting some more bashing comments. its not everyone, you can get on here and see how is looking at the post when you get on. there are a few that read the entire thread and never post anything, and then when you get on here and see that one of the certain ones is reading it you know then that they will post something to keep it going. and then when td says keep it down or calm down they start in saying that someone needs to be banned. its the same people everytime. they are like the little kids sticking their finger though the cage and runnin away and then all of a sudden they get caught and they run crying to mommy.

use the ignore feature if you need to, I personally don't ignore any one. I want to see what everyone has to say. you can learn alot about people by reading there post on here. they say one thing on this thread and then you can go look at a different thread and its the completely different like they are just trying to agree with the popular crowd. we all know how they are.

Archived