worlds fastest tinter

Guest tintgod

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have never seen anybody get so worked up over the internet :beer

I am praying for Flying and SAS, those guys really have some issues to deal with.

I'd be mad if the roids whittled away most of my manhood too though... :beer

this is the douchebag you should have banned....not flyin'dude.

the tint nazis proved there point. mdog coheres flyin after he was warned and got him kicked off. none of you could handle him speaking the truth and you cant handle me speaking the truth. face it, there are people in here that see through your tuff guy %&$# talk internet babble. you know for a fact iam right or you would say somin in a rebuttal, instead all you got to say is that iam a phuckhead and a cock suck.

and by the way Ive never sucked on any cocks.

by the way blade there are some vintage swords out that you may be interested in. there is even some tint n@zi uniforms to the left, youll be in douchebag heaven!!!

ww2days53.jpg

I have never seen anybody get so worked up over the internet :beer

I am praying for Flying and SAS, those guys really have some issues to deal with.

:beer:beer:beer

unreal unreal!!

I think TD is in a tough situation when there are members like this. but if the majority of the members are asking to ban a clown that is not wanted. then they should be asked to leave because of they're obnoxious behavior.

:beer

yea ill leave. since iam the one that used all the foul language. thnks blade, you and mdog have succeded

Nobody got banned just over foul language. We are all adults here and can handle foul language.

The threat that you made to Zolar in a PM to kill him is what got you banned. We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later. You just finally chose to step over the line. All on your own accord.

Nobody here MADE you say you were going to kill a member.

Guest vclimber
yea ill leave. since iam the one that used all the foul language. thnks blade, you and mdog have succeded

Nobody got banned just over foul language. We are all adults here and can handle foul language.

The threat that you made to Zolar in a PM to kill him is what got you banned. We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later. You just finally chose to step over the line. All on your own accord.

Nobody here MADE you say you were going to kill a member.

I can't believe anyone would attempt to stick up for him or even his buddy Flyin now. That would be condoning his threat. There's no room for those types around here or anywhere. :rollin

Archived