worlds fastest tinter

Guest tintgod

Guest Marco
this is the douchebag you should have banned....not flyin'dude.

:thumb I don't know how it made it this far with such a nasty mouth and attitude :thumb I can understand being an idiot arguing with people but this guy is just beyond anything I have seen on the forum before. I mean who says get off my sack and waste of sperm, reminds me of the bad kid in class that wants attention :thumb

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod

:thumb I don't know how it made it this far with such a nasty mouth and attitude :thumb I can understand being an idiot arguing with people but this guy is just beyond anything I have seen on the forum before. I mean who says get off my sack and waste of sperm, reminds me of the bad kid in class that wants attention :thumb

:D

Guest secretagentswole

the tint nazis proved there point. mdog coheres flyin after he was warned and got him kicked off. none of you could handle him speaking the truth and you cant handle me speaking the truth. face it, there are people in here that see through your tuff guy %&$# talk internet babble. you know for a fact iam right or you would say somin in a rebuttal, instead all you got to say is that iam a phuckhead and a cock suck.

and by the way Ive never sucked on any cocks.

by the way blade there are some vintage swords out that you may be interested in. there is even some tint n@zi uniforms to the left, youll be in douchebag heaven!!!

ww2days53.jpg

Guest secretagentswole

read your home boys post calling me a phuckhead, that was way before I called him a waste of sperm.

Everyone just ease up.

I really wish I could somehow make peace in these situations, but it's a no win situation for me. If I do nothing, the older members accuse me of taking sides, if I do something, I'm accused of being a post n@zi. There is really no good way for me to ask people to be peaceful and considerate, nor can I please either side in an argument.

This leads to a lot of hurt feelings that somehow, even though I'm not involved in any way, become my fault for at least one side and usually both sides. Some use this to their advantage and try to create a "common enemy" situation, where good old TD becomes the focus of everyone's anger fed by the situations mentioned above.

It's predictable really.

See, this is what I was talking about. I can't win, no matter what I do or don't do. Now if I don't ban this guy, older members will be mad at me. If I do ban this guy, he'll just come back under another name just like anyone that gets banned from any forum does.

I keep asking that people treat each other with respect and to chill out with the name calling.

One thing to keep in mind is that it takes two to tango. Sometimes it's just better to try and ignore some members, or use the ignore feature like zolar posted about today.

Hell I don't know guys, I wish I had all the answers and I really am trying to do the right thing here. :thumb

Guest secretagentswole
Everyone just ease up.

I really wish I could somehow make peace in these situations, but it's a no win situation for me. If I do nothing, the older members accuse me of taking sides, if I do something, I'm accused of being a post n@zi. There is really no good way for me to ask people to be peaceful and considerate, nor can I please either side in an argument.

This leads to a lot of hurt feelings that somehow, even though I'm not involved in any way, become my fault for at least one side and usually both sides. Some use this to their advantage and try to create a "common enemy" situation, where good old TD becomes the focus of everyone's anger fed by the situations mentioned above.

It's predictable really.

See, this is what I was talking about. I can't win, no matter what I do or don't do. Now if I don't ban this guy, older members will be mad at me. If I do ban this guy, he'll just come back under another name just like anyone that gets banned from any forum does.

I keep asking that people treat each other with respect and to chill out with the name calling.

One thing to keep in mind is that it takes two to tango. Sometimes it's just better to try and ignore some members, or use the ignore feature like zolar posted about today.

Hell I don't know guys, I wish I had all the answers and I really am trying to do the right thing here. :thumb

imo bro, all you need to do is tell some of these guys on here that want to call me names and talk %&$# to me to chill out. I very seriously think that not many of the goons that start bashing on me even read how any of it got started. Ive started to arguments in here. One my first post with blade, two the respect thread. the rest of the %&$# you guys are fightin me over you started yourself. every one wants to jump in 2 pages in read the last three post and put there two cents in like marco. s an s chimed in and didnt even read tint zeus post.

its rediculous that you guys want to bann me for defending myself. you got some cocks on here but everyone is to afaid of being exiled to stand up and say anything.

iam done in this thread. Ill go post in the cocksuck phuckhead forum since hats what I am.

Archived