worlds fastest tinter

Guest tintgod

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest secretagentswole

15759xl.jpg

damn its the tintzoot in his zoot suit with his lethal toy tommy gun that spays %&$# talk all over the board!!!!

sorry I had to post this, I was done a while ago, but I just had too.

for the most part I'd have to say I get along with most everyone on the board. I even stuck up for flyinon2wheels. :thumb but you're a total dickhead in most every post you make. :thumb

I post more help on this board then you do. I back that %&$# up, cause in the last three weeks, I just looked, you havent posted %&$# for help.

Bullshiat. He's been here years and has contributed a LOT. You have done little more than stir up %&$# on this forum since your arrival. Sure isn't obvious your a 5'5" Body builder is it Mr. Aggrotude :thumb

I'm ignoring you from now on I'm not dealing with this crap, I hope others who have said their part do the same so we can end these ridiculous threads.

Guest S and S
Did you see how purple it looked as he was pulling it outta the box. :thumb

BTW secretagentasswole quit harrassing people about the :thumb sounds like your trying to post hoe your way up.

hey s and s y dont you go read some of your home boys post and get off my sack. I think your a lil biased if your thinking iam the one harassing people. go read, then come back and say something about how I am harassing.

Everyone just ease up.

I really wish I could somehow make peace in these situations, but it's a no win situation for me. If I do nothing, the older members accuse me of taking sides, if I do something, I'm accused of being a post n@zi. There is really no good way for me to ask people to be peaceful and considerate, nor can I please either side in an argument.

This leads to a lot of hurt feelings that somehow, even though I'm not involved in any way, become my fault for at least one side and usually both sides. Some use this to their advantage and try to create a "common enemy" situation, where good old TD becomes the focus of everyone's anger fed by the situations mentioned above.

It's predictable really.

Thats why I came and said what I needed to say and leave it at that Ric. I have not replied to this or any other post. I am not accusing anyone of anything, I just come, speak and leave it at that. Its all good Ric! :thumb

Guest secretagentswole
for the most part I'd have to say I get along with most everyone on the board. I even stuck up for flyinon2wheels. :thumb but you're a total dickhead in most every post you make. :thumb

I post more help on this board then you do. I back that %&$# up, cause in the last three weeks, I just looked, you havent posted %&$# for help.

Bullshiat. He's been here years and has contributed a LOT. You have done little more than stir up %&$# on this forum since your arrival. Sure isn't obvious your a 5'5" Body builder is it Mr. Aggrotude :thumb

I'm ignoring you from now on I'm not dealing with this crap, I hope others who have said their part do the same so we can end these ridiculous threads.

I said in the last three weeks . ignore me, I garuntee you click and read what Ive said.

and s and s , read others post before you have somin to say to me

So this pirate walks into a bar and he's got a steering wheel sticking out of his pants. The bartender looks down and says "You know that you have a steering wheel sticking out of your pants?"

The pirate replies "Arrrrr, it's drivin' me nuts"

Archived