worlds fastest tinter

Guest tintgod

no I dont want you to be quite, I just want you not to be. I dont want . I dont want any I would be .

I, I, I....want , want , want.........just like a little kid.

:asshat:

for being so drunk you sure know how to hack edit my post quote it and post some rambling bullshit right after TD makes a post about chilling out. You must be a protected tint n@zi. where is your olfwastika at. dont try and act like your not a big stinky terd in the pot. your just someones special terd that wont get flushed. I guess I like my own terds too and like to bask in the glory of there size and stinch. I still flush em though.

:thumb :asshat:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest secretagentswole
for being so drunk you sure know how to hack edit my post quote it and post some rambling bullshit right after TD makes a post about chilling out. You must be a protected tint n@zi. where is your olfwastika at. dont try and act like your not a big stinky terd in the pot. your just someones special terd that wont get flushed. I guess I like my own terds too and like to bask in the glory of there size and stinch. I still flush em though.

you are a phuckhead and compromise the integrity of this board.

really blade, wow you came out the woodwerk to talk %&$# to me and didnt even look at your boys post.

SOOOOO

I AM A PHUCKHEAD FOR NOT LETTING YOUR BUDDY TALK %&$#?

if thats a phuckhead then I WANT TO BE THE PHUCKHEAD on here. In fact the king phuckhead to you blade.

Go to the flea Market and pick up your vimpire killing swords and post your olfwastika in your profile you waste of sperm.

Guest secretagentswole
SOOOOO

I AM A PHUCKHEAD FOR NOT LETTING YOUR BUDDY TALK %&$#?

no you're a phuckhead in your own right :asshat:

yea your right. At least iam not a tint n@zi mafia brigade member protected under the %&$# talk act of TDF 2005.

I post on here with no support from anyone. I got more sack in my pants then youll ever have. Keep bashing me everytime I defend myself or make a valid point. If thts what turns you on then by all means go beat your meat like it owes you money.

and if, by my buddy, you mean "tintzeus" then you're wrong. I'm a grammar n@zi and the dude didn't even spell his own username right when he first registered. I respect what he does...and he's obviously good at it, but he's not my "buddy."

Guest secretagentswole
for the most part I'd have to say I get along with most everyone on the board. I even stuck up for flyinon2wheels. :asshat: but you're a total dickhead in most every post you make. :asshat:

really I bet you only read the my post in the foo. I post more help on this board then you do. I back that %&$# up, cause in the last three weeks, I just looked, you havent posted %&$# for help.

Guest secretagentswole
Hey, can we take a Easter Break frum all deee horse hockey? :asshat:

Iam all about it.

and tint, just cause iave only been here a year dosent mean I have to let some 35 yo %&$# talking boozer talk down to me or anyone else on here.

Archived