Bad news!

Guest socaltint1

No one is mad at "minorities" and it wasn't my intent to offend anyone, I was trying to say that it's BS for the government to only take bids from women and minority owned businesses.

I was saying that they are being racist, I hope it wasn't interpreted that I was being a racist, because I'm not. :thumb

Guest socaltint1

Thanks for all the responses. I didnt realize this was going to be such a politically charged thread :dunno . j/k

Anyway thanks again - this site is extremely helpful. Hopefully we will be able to get a nice little business off the ground.

my suggestion is to scope out the phone book companies first. it'll be hard to start off of just word of mouth. you may want to wait to start out until your advertising gets out there

and in order to get into the books you will need cash in hand for deposits. new ads need big deposits.

When you fill out the Fict Busniss name statement be sure to ACCIDENTLY include a wrong digit.

Otherwise the data-miners will telemarket your azz to death.

Give them the correct number and the county will resell your info and every dickhead saleman on earth will call you with their worthless schemes...your choice.

Archived