picked up the ole cap an gown today

Wow, I should be a doctor by now but nope just a Bachelor's degree. I did take about 3 years off so I guess I'm not too slow... I graduated in 01'

I've still got three classes this summer to complete, so July 11th is my official last day. I am so geeked, I've worked my arse off for this, now I just gotta pay for it... I've got about 20k in student loans which isnt bad, should be gone in a year I hope.

A very big thankyou to all you TD members who have pushed me on and helped me make good money that has helped me get through school. Its gonna be a tough day since I was supposed to walk with my best bud Nate, I know I shouldnt feel bad but its hard when I'm still here and he isn't but that wasnt our choice... someone upstairs made that call.

Either way, I'm so close to done!!!! My parents guilt tripped me into dressing up for my high school graduation, this time its sandals, shorts, and the cap an gown. Hell Yes!!!!!

FWIW I'm graduating with a BBA from Northwood University in Midland, Michigan.

:evilgrin

Guest FilmBlazer

Congrats Tim.... :evilgrin to you and :lol to your boy who was taken before his time. Holla holla! And why the hell would you pay it off in one year!?!!? Its a lower than low interest rate take advantage of it man!

Archived