Unique Auto Styles

I just whtched an episode on "Speedvision". I don't know if I could work for that dude. He seems like a azz hole. He must pay well for those guys to put up with him yelling at them.

Guest 4G63

You would think with as much skill as Reme has he would walk after being talked to like that. I used to work for a guy like Will, always sat in the office, neveer did anything, but managed to take all the credit for a "job well done". What a dick.

I just whtched an episode on "Speedvision". I don't know if I could work for that dude. He seems like a azz hole. He must pay well for those guys to put up with him yelling at them.

I would never work for someone like him or expect anybody to work like that for me no matter how much they got paid ,everyone needs family and a life outside work, all that hard work and long hours made they place successful along with a few loyal employees but working those guys that hard will be there downfall in the future if remi left a took chet with him that place would be fukd.

its just down the road from my boys dodge dealership, I might go check em out this summer... see how much some ostrich toilet seat covers might run :shoot2

ill make you some. I just got done wrapping a seperating wall inside a chevy express in ostrich and his mx# is wrapped in gator. its pretty slick lookin

I would never work for someone like him or expect anybody to work like that for me no matter how much they got paid ,everyone needs family and a life outside work, all that hard work and long hours made they place successful along with a few loyal employees but working those guys that hard will be there downfall in the future if remi left a took chet with him that place would be fukd.

Yep I'd love to see that happen to. From what I can tell Will has no talent. I hate it when the talentless make the most money. It's like working at a Tint Shop and the owner can't tint. WTF?

Archived