audio wholesalers

Just do a search.... there are 1000's of wholesalers around...

Why you would want to install decks I have no idea.... at BEST you'll make 50-60 bucks selling deck,kit,harness,ant adaptor,labor.....

Hopefully you don't do something stupid like disable the onstar or ground a vss wire.... or remove the factory deck from the system and cause check engine lights to trigger......

Unless you REALLY know what your doing..... don't mess with car audio.. Huge liability,no margins

Why you would want to install decks I have no idea.... at BEST you'll make 50-60 bucks selling deck,kit,harness,ant adaptor,labor.....

Hopefully you don't do something stupid like disable the onstar or ground a vss wire.... or remove the factory deck from the system and cause check engine lights to trigger......

Unless you REALLY know what your doing..... don't mess with car audio.. Huge liability,no margins

that's what I was thinking. is it best to stick with just subwoofers and amps. personally, I would rather just tint. but, I have an audio/video installer on stand by and requests for the service. so I thought why not? but, dipping into other services my get my eyes off the prize.

that's what I was thinking. is it best to stick with just subwoofers and amps. personally, I would rather just tint. but, I have an audio/video installer on stand by and requests for the service. so I thought why not? but, dipping into other services my get my eyes off the prize.

:shock alarms and remote starts still have a pretty good profit margin. If I ain't tinting I'm installing.

Rodgers/Roco 1-800-868-7626 ask for Scott or John. I get most of my stuff from them. :bingo

Guest mikeMN

Now you did it you may have scared him. Now I won’t get my new LCD DVD CD player now cheap.TTS keeping it real.NICE :bingo

Now you did it you may have scared him. Now I won’t get my new LCD DVD CD player now cheap.TTS keeping it real.NICE :lol2

wait for it to hit craigslist

Archived