FIRST BEETLE ATTEMPT

Guest mattgribble09

Guest mattgribble09

Well, I attempted my first beetle today. It was a 99 coupe and really wasnt all that bad. I used greystone 10% film in the rears and the film shrunk pretty decent. Took about 2 hours to do anyone else ever attempt with johnson film before??? In my opinion these cars are a great profit maker.

Guest Texstar
Well, I attempted my first beetle today. It was a 99 coupe and really wasnt all that bad. I used greystone 10% film in the rears and the film shrunk pretty decent. Took about 2 hours to do anyone else ever attempt with johnson film before??? In my opinion these cars are a great profit maker.

Good job, its a nice feeling when the tint goes smoothly :spit

I just did a 08-09 with the new spoiler covering the top 6 inches of the rear window-its all in tha way . :beer

That must have really sucked! I guess it wasn't bad enough that it was a Beetle back window that they had to throw in a little spoiler action on ya! :spit

Guest richz71
I just did a 08-09 with the new spoiler covering the top 6 inches of the rear window-its all in tha way . :beer

That must have really sucked! I guess it wasn't bad enough that it was a Beetle back window that they had to throw in a little spoiler action on ya! :spit

I just take um off. not that hard 4 bolts and she is off.

First Beetle attempt for me yesterday at MotorTec Show in Madrid (Spain). It took me about 30min. but I got it :nope:beer CrazyTinter from Johnson window films showed me how to do that bug. GREYSTONE all the time.

Nice people coming from the United to Europe to the MotorTec Show. Nice to meet Jason, Jaime and Carina.

Archived