my light prop

Guest thetintshop

hey MDOG, I gots a question fo ya.

deer, cows, and horses all eat grass. yet deer excrete pellets, cows excret flat patties, and horses excrete balls. why do you think that is??

seen your pedastal and thats a good idea I use the same light but mine tends to get to hot that close to the glass so what I do is put it on the seat and I use a series of lights I use that one you use but put it on the seat angled up and then I use 2 of the little yellow flourecents you can get at home depot with the extra outlet built in to it and I see everything but im still going to try your box trick see how it works thanks for the tip

I usually use the long flourescent, but I had a camper shell to do that was already factory tinted and hector offered his halogen to me to use, man what a difference, I used an office chair with a thick towel to keep the chair form burning, and I could see the entire frit edge, it would have been impossible with my long flourescent, but you have to be very carefull with the halogen, the get hotter that hell.

I used to have this thing made from a big trash bag and a couple of coat hangers. The coat hangers were in the shape of a curve about 50 inches wide and the plastic bag was taped around it, so I could just trhrow it onto the deck with the curved wire near the bottom of the window, and the bag covered the deck and draped over the top of the seat, now I just use a towel, but I'm thinking about making another one because I dont like the towel at all.

Archived