What do you get for Sq Ft????

Lets see what everyone who wishes to post gets per square foot. I am trying to see if location(area of the country) is a great factor. Here, in CT, the average is $ 5-8. I personally get no less than $6-7. Higher on some jobs(security,antigrafitti). Still have a few fools who will ask$3.5-4 just to steal work, but let em have it. If the customer wants the low cost, it will come with a price in the end.

So, let hear it!!!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkdan

I try to aim for $6 to $8 most of the time. Of course the occasional $12 to $15 sq/ft V-Kool job.

But now it seems more and more often I've bidding against the $4 sq/ft Vista guys. Hard to compete.

$7-$8 standard.... $12+ for ceramic... deco films around $10.

Do I get every job? Nope. Which is fine with me... if I got every job, it would mean my prices were too low. (Unless I was just an outstanding salesman....)

$7-$8 standard.... $12+ for ceramic... deco films around $10.

Do I get every job? Nope. Which is fine with me... if I got every job, it would mean my prices were too low. (Unless I was just an outstanding salesman....)

UH Oh I better raise my prices then... :thumb

I am getting 7 for standard films and have charged 12 and up for Geoshield. I actually got something around 25 per square on the last geo30 job. It was 12 x 26 windows and there were 12 of them. Charged 50 per window.

I close almost every flat estimate. I get very few that even question my prices on flat or auto either one.

Archived