Ceramic Window Films

Guest Hucklebuck137

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Litespeeds

Don't know about the company's financial situation but I am a Huper Optik ceramic window film dealer for autos and I think it is a very good film for those who are looking for something that rejects the maximum amount of heat without reducing visibility. I have compared the 30% ceramic which I measured at 33% VLT and it registered only 80 on the BTU meter through a clear plexiglass. I compared it to the Suntek HP Charcoal 5% limo and that film registered around 90.

The ceramic film is not reflective nor is it non-reflective. It basically has the reflective quality like the glass itself with very good optical clarity. It is guaranteed not to fade or change colors and it will not interfer with radar, GPS, Satellite radio, am/fm reception or cell phone signals. Here is a picture of a G35 coupe with 30% on the rear, 40% on the rear quarters and 50% on the front doors. Very expensive film but for those who want something that reduces alot of heat without the shiney look or interference, this is the answer. :lol

Picture was taken on an overcast day.

Guest Film Maverick

Litespeeds -

I know that you always are metering your film and was wondering if you could check on a rumor. A guy I tinted with before told me that he checked his latest shipment of Huper and that the Heat rejection was much lower than it used to be. He heard they were having the film converted by someone else because of all the Southwall issues.

I am not litespeeds, but I did a demo a few days ago, taped samples of Sterling 40 (63% TSR) Ceramic 40 (50+%? TSR) Silver 35 (68% TSR) and Drei (70% TSR) The sterling, silver and ceramic, even though there was a difference of about 10% in TSR on some of them, they all showed about the same performance on the meter. The Drei even though it was ostensibly only 7% more heat reducing than the Sterling, was showing a much larger difference than any of the other films. It definately outperformed more than 7%.

Been a Huper dealer for over three years, wish I had joined in earlier. These guys are awesome to work with.

It accounts for more than half of my residential sales and 1/4 of my commercial sales.

Ok where is the Huper sign?

Archived