WW3 ???

Guest filmslayer

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tallscott

I was looking at the map of Georgia and I could see what "PM" :dunno Putin wants. He wants a port!! A bigger one! They need water access. He's going to the beach!! Where He can park his boats!! He can than save tons of money on shipping weapons of mass destruction to his Arab Friends!! Plus have an air base in the Gulf. He hit the Georgian lottery!!!

Guest lordofthetints

I don´t know how far exactly Russia is going to push this situation, because if they are planning to go all the way with this, it might be a pretty smart move by their part (i´m totally against this, but am just trying to think like them). Let´s say a world war does start, there hasnt been a more favourable moment for the Russians than right now, the US economy is not going great, the US has plenty of enemies all over, they are still dealing with the Iraq/Afheganisthan situation, you´ve got Iran and many other small players. Both sides have plenty of allies, and I do believe that the allies that are on the US´side are not willing to go all the way, as for others, they are looking forward to this worst case cenario.

Most importantly, whose side will china be on?

Guest tallscott

Revelation says At Armageddon a 200,000,000 man army invades from the East! Sounds like China. At the beginning of the Trib Russia comes down, hooks up with Arabs and moves on Israel! Well, it looks like Russia may be starting its move. We'll see in the 50 days! "PM" :shock Putin is "keeping the peace" he says! :shock I think keeping the piece called Georgia!!

Archived