WW3 ???

Guest filmslayer

Guest Tintim
Could this be the start of world war three ? U.S. has troops there training the goergians.Russians uesing same excuss n@zi used when they invaded Chec. Repub. ,protection for ex-pats!!!

Seems like the Olympics have been used a great cover for these events - look at the bigger picture http://europebusines.blogspot.com/2008/08/...s-for-iran.html

One way or another we will avoid global financial meltdown - Interesting times ahead.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Texstar
YEP. I'm cocked locked and ready to rock...........GAME ON.

:lol2

did they make you recite this before you entered the jailhouse ??? :lol2 :lol2 :lol2

DO YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD TO THIS BOARD......WHY ARE YOU HERE.........are you in love with me...you like me? Do you want to be my friend?

ALL YOU DO IS TALK :lol2 DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION....ON ANY TOPIC.....or is it just me?

I think you might have a man crush.

Wow, from what Ive seen around here isnt this the pot calling the kettle black :lol2

Some of you guys carry on around here like you own the place. The egos just get in the way around this site way to much :lol2

Wow, from what Ive seen around here isnt this the pot calling the kettle black :rollin

Some of you guys carry on around here like you own the place. The egos just get in the way around this site way to much :rollin

Hey, I think filmslayer started a good topic....and is it my fault that I'm a target for a guy with a man crush.. :rollin Should I not be able to defend myself?

I'm well awear I dont own this web site however I contribute and share....and help whenever possible. I would like to see more of that ...from everyone.

My ego is in check. I do what I do. And if people dont like it......how is that my problem.....should I not post anymore pictures.....or tips.....would that make this little problem go away.....I dont know you tell me....... :nope

Thing is no matter how hard I try I just cant get worried about it...that is why I'm always here. I visit this site to relax and have fun and share ideas.......and this is what I get. I'm just getting real tired of having to defend myself from people I dont even know. And they dont know me.

Why am I a target?

World war hasn't started yet,Iraq,afganistan are just minor preludes of what's to come.

I just saw on the news that georgia is a member of the UN and is asking for protection from the UN. And all this happining with the opening of the OLYMPICS.... :rollin

Guest Tintim

maybe bush and Putin have made a pact on this. Russia gets Georgia and control of the new oil/gas pipeline going through there and bush gets control of Irans oil.

Looks like it's spreading.

Abkhazia and Uzbekistan or something are declaring was against Georgia, and Russia just sank a ship in the black sea and a Turkish naval ship has entered in to Georgian territorial waters.

Russia says Turkey has aligned with Georgia along with the US and Israel.

This really is starting to look like a major escalation. :rollin

Archived