went to give bid

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey I'm all for it, don't get me wrong. Just want him to have realistic expectations of what is to come. Those cars dissapeared very quickly from the roads after they stopped selling them here.

Your new Gocart is more complicated that one of these things. I rebuilt one at 16 and it wasnt bad at all.

Guest kflemin9
trust me...I'm not jumping into a full resto until its time.I'm building drag boats right now.BUT when its time...I've built numerous cars...including the vette.If I build the MGB it will be because the wife like it! :rollin

Good thinkin.. keep the boss happy and earn those brownie points!

Great score on that estimate !

Gotta love the fact it has none of that computer garbage under the hood !

Have you checked the VIN yet ?

Be a real bonus if it is a low #

no I havent really checked anything...gonna pick it up tonite.There is a stack of documents and receipts from where it was restored in the eighties .Even the original paperwork from when it was bought.Its not my style car..hell I can barely fit in the thing! I just think its cool.It cant sit in my shop covered up and it wont cost me anything! :rollin

trust me...I'm not jumping into a full resto until its time.I'm building drag boats right now.BUT when its time...I've built numerous cars...including the vette.If I build the MGB it will be because the wife like it! :thumb

if your wifes like mine, she'll kick your big azz out of the vette all together and you will have to squeeze into that MGB :rollin:thumb

trust me...I'm not jumping into a full resto until its time.I'm building drag boats right now.BUT when its time...I've built numerous cars...including the vette.If I build the MGB it will be because the wife like it! :thumb

if your wifes like mine, she'll kick your big azz out of the vette all together and you will have to squeeze into that MGB :thumb:nono

:rollin no way man! She says it has too much power! :beer

trust me...I'm not jumping into a full resto until its time.I'm building drag boats right now.BUT when its time...I've built numerous cars...including the vette.If I build the MGB it will be because the wife like it! :rollin

if your wifes like mine, she'll kick your big azz out of the vette all together and you will have to squeeze into that MGB :lol2:thumb

:beer no way man! She says it has too much power! :beer

:thumb thats what she wants you to think, shes using an old redi mind trick on you :spit:nono

Archived