went to give bid

I went to give a residential bid yesterday. While I was waiting on the guys wife to decide on what all she wanted tinted..I saw an old car in the garage.Being curious-I asked about it. He says it belonged to his uncle and he passed .He told me he wished it was gone.I said (jokingly)I'll haul it off for ya.He called me today and wants to do the job.He says-you can have the job if you will haul the car off.I have the title.I said ...OK!!!!! its a 1966 MGB convertible,its covered with dust-been sitting since 1990.it was totally restored in 1988. it needs alot-but the body is primo.White w/ black stripes.I'm gonna give it to my wife...that keeps her outta my old vette!!! I'll post pics when I pick it up tomorrow. :rollin

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok-I stopped in to sure up the deal....granted it looks bad,but its sat in that spot since 1990.AND its FREE!!!!!

brandonshouse009.jpg

after I get it loaded up-first stop...CAR WASH!The removable hardtop is laying there by it!It looks rusty,but its not rust its red dirt.Its not my kind of car but it'll be a nice project for me to fix for my wife. :rollin

Guest CajunTinter
ok-I stopped in to sure up the deal....granted it looks bad,but its sat in that spot since 1990.AND its FREE!!!!!

after I get it loaded up-first stop...CAR WASH!The removable hardtop is laying there by it!It looks rusty,but its not rust its red dirt.Its not my kind of car but it'll be a nice project for me to fix for my wife. :rollin

:dunno ... that thing has potential !!!

Archived