Business just picked back Up ..Cake Job (((Updated Pics)))

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I had mg05 on my old shop and it cut out that morning sun alot and people couldn't see in for shiattt! As for being reflective, I don't really think so. It looks just like auto 5%.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who said there was no warranty???

It is all single pane/tempered which is covered for MG-05.. :rollin Unless you know something I dont know. By the way I tinted an exit door with tempered DP facing west last year and is doing just fine (has gone through spring summer winter)

I had a big job like that last week... took me all day... I had packed a sandwitch for lunch... drank tons of water during the day. I was hot as junk... on the drive home, (About an hour) I started to feel very light headed.. broke out in a sweat and felt like I was going to puke.

Some days I really wish I had a helper.

I had a big job like that last week... took me all day... I had packed a sandwitch for lunch... drank tons of water during the day. I was hot as junk... on the drive home, (About an hour) I started to feel very light headed.. broke out in a sweat and felt like I was going to puke.

Some days I really wish I had a helper.

Dude, I made sure I hired a helper on this one.. I placed an ad on craigslist about a month ago for a part-time helper. The guy I hired is awesome. He shows up on time, dont have to hold his hand. He is a hard worker fo sure. I pay him $10/hr. This is the second big commercial job I have used him on and his help is worth his weight in gold. He works ahead of me removing the blinds, preping the windows and sills and all I do is hang papas. Definitely find a helper on the big jobs. This one should be finished up tomorrow (4 days), without help I would be looking at another 3-4 days of back breaking work. Even though I dont really need him for the frost work they added on, but I will use him just to put money in his pocket for the hard work he does. Just make sure you have your helper sign a work on contract basis form, so he will be responsible for paying his own taxes and you wont be liable for worker's comp...ect..

Archived