Interior windows

Guest mosolarpro

you might also see if it is possible to put a small light above that window on the dance floor side, it would add light a reflect of the silver on the dance side and work. I did it on a interigation room for the goverment and they had a problem with monitors being seen from the interigation side so put silver 20 on it didnt work then atr15 on inside side helped then they added the light to reflect of the silver and worked perfect.

Guest blackglass

why din't you just use a flat glass film, I have a roll of 50% that looks like a chrome pipe rolled up, and I put it on a friends ranger and it looked like one giant mirror, that and whatever is on the glass already should take care of it... I think.

That's why you need a dual reflective film, (the term is an oxymoron to me too) you will have much less reflectiveness on the inside, but the outside will still be super shiny. I have been in the same situation before, in a jail, and it worked very well. Want me to send you a small sample? Or call your rep and ask for the darkest shade of dual reflective film. Somebody smarter than I please explain why its called Dual Reflective Film when its not what the name implies???

I had the same kind of issue with a computer room at a company, they wanted to see out (interior window) but no one to see in...I applied reflective gray, it worked pretty good, but you could slightly still see the computer monitors, so I applied 20% auto tint right on top of that and it worked exactly how thay wanted. You couldnt see in even when you put your face up to the window, but they could see out.

Archived