Summers about over...

We decided about 10 years ago that vacations are necessary.Gotta avoid complete burnout! :lol

Ain't that the truth ! I love the Caribbean ..go every year ! :beer

I couldn't make it through the summer..I just shut down the business for half a month on Friday, took the kids,wife , kayaks, fishing boat, seadoo rv down to a waterfront campsite , changed the message on the phone : "be back Sept. 6 " :lol2

Have fun Scott! :lol

Have fun, be safe, and avoid any 3 hour tours on a little sightseeing boat ! :beer

Thats all too true. In the news recently, it was reported that some guy had bought the original SS Minnow (made famous on Gilligans Island), restored it, and was now offering 3 hour tours. I believe this was somewhere in Canada. True story!!! :lol

Guest clint4883

whats up guys? hope everyone had a great summer. I can't wait for my vacation. I am getting married sept. 6 then headed to grand cayman. can't wait to get on the beach and relax for a week. then its back to jumping through hoops til march then its time for daytona bike week. woo hoo!! take it easy everyone!

whats up guys? hope everyone had a great summer. I can't wait for my vacation. I am getting married sept. 6 then headed to grand cayman. can't wait to get on the beach and relax for a week. then its back to jumping through hoops til march then its time for daytona bike week. woo hoo!! take it easy everyone!

Be sure and carry plenty of cash to Cayman.It takes a $1.40 to equal $1 CI money. A $12 margarita is almost $18 there.WTF? I'd rather go to Mexico. :headbang

Archived