latest project

It was getting pretty slow on this side of the pond untill I got an E-mail to put some stickers on a few new ford fiesta's , they allready had the stickers premade but were not able to install them So I checked it out the next day .

These few fords turned out to be 250 of them and needed to be ready on the next wednesday ( so thats 1 week ) !!

I normaly don't do vinyl but am always interested in new things , I have done some very smal jobs before , but never anything like this ....

IMG_1209.jpg

here are few that we have done , ready to be washed and transported to France for the introduction of the new fiesta in disneyland Paris.

IMG_1211.jpg

we set op a cind of assembly line

IMG_1212-1.jpg

1 of my colleges in action

IMG_1215.jpg

We've done 52 cars today , still searching and trying alot . we go back on it on monday , I hope we can go a bit faster then or we will be in big trouble on wednesday :twocents

nice job.. you should get a roll around chair though.

Good idea :dunno ... did try it today , but it wasn't very practical in this situation since I'm running back and forward all he time , and it wasn't low enough so just took a toolbox to sit on but let that idea go as well ... to much junk to carry around . A wireless heatgun should be great for this job !! ... I geuss I'm just gonna wear my knee pads tomorrow ... they are busted already .

Thats awsome.......... :dunno Nice email.

:beer

Thanks for the nice comment :dunno as like the rest , thanks :beer

What E-mail ?? :hmmm

Archived