post where you're from

dude, lose the NY attitude already....if you want to know something about someone then ASK them!!! Don't be a douche on here!

yeh I have nothing better to do than to check & question everyones post.its easier to understand a post when u know where its comming from.no attitude here.nothing to prove.

if you don't want to "check" where they are and it matters that much to you then just ignore the posts. No need to get your underwear wadded up after all. I for one will go to my competition and share tricks and tips. I don't worry that they are going to be doing more business than I do nor do I really worry about them every touching the quality that I provide.....

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not to get the board in a up roar but jack is not a hack he earned his stripes and is a very respectable tinter in the ny area just some miss understanding or something going on here.... :thumb

not trying to say anyone is a HACK. I was just saying that JJtint1 is getting all in an uproar about stupid things and posting it. I was simply calling him down a notch. No reason to get this bent over a location.....

I agree that people should put their location in their profile, but it just doesn't bother me that much. I don't really pay much attention to who is posting a good bit of the time.

Archived