met a member today

fiveofeen stopped by the shop today to kick it. very cool cat. sat around at the shop and talked bus. and other stuff. we didnt have any cars here so we just chatted it up. we were working on our personal cars in the bay. installing ipod units in my partners Q and waxing my girls s2k. any other members are always welcome to come by as well.

Guest tinterbabe
Thanks for lettin me kick it. The shop is very impressive, one of the nicest showrooms and best displays I have seen. These guys have really taken things to a level above and beyond most shops. :beer Some nice rides too

Did you ever get that rep job for a fim distributor you had been talking about?

Thanks for lettin me kick it. The shop is very impressive, one of the nicest showrooms and best displays I have seen. These guys have really taken things to a level above and beyond most shops. :beer Some nice rides too

Sure did! I'm reppin for Bekaert

Thanks for lettin me kick it. The shop is very impressive, one of the nicest showrooms and best displays I have seen. These guys have really taken things to a level above and beyond most shops. :thumb Some nice rides too

Sure did! I'm reppin for Bekaert

OOOOOOH, FiveO..................You are a rep now???.......Does that automatically revoke your access to the Snafu????................ :duel:duel

Archived