LOL @ Obama's supporters

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Informed people form their opinion after processing multiple data including issues, solutions, vision, stance, experience & prior performance on the job.

Lesser-informed people use their vlt only to make their mind about a candidate.

This audio has tricky questions for “less informed people”, their vlt only knowledge will not give you SHGC.

This audio is specific to Obama supporters but can very easily be applied to McCain supporters also. just my 2 cents!!

America is plagued with stupid
$10 says he wins. Any takers?

I'll take that bet...... :drevil

Priceless.

On another note, this race seems about as important as Charmin vs. Cottonelle. Obama is a douche. McCain is ever so slightly less of a douche, so everyone decide which bag of douche they prefer and lets get this over with.

Perhaps one day the majority will figure out that they can vote for who they like rather than who they are told that they can vote for.

Guest Bulldog
http://www.bpmdeejays.com/upload/hs_sal_in_Harlem_100108.mp3

bwahahahaa

I'm fairly certain this sums up his constituency.

Wow, I can't beleive people are so ignorant.

People should have to pass some kind of test and then get a license before they can vote.

That too would be discrimination and the voting numbers would easily be cut in half

You are correct, sir. That would also be discriminating. Although not illegally. People do not have a constitutional right to be STUPID!!! Discimination is !llegal on the basis of race, creed, color, and national origin. ( Notice --sexual orientation is not protected by the constitution either...)

after seeing highlights of some of the debates I kinda feel sorry for you guys to have either as your president !, im sure it will all come down to the party of who to vote for not the fact its obama or mcain.

ahhhhh politicians , professional scumbags

Archived