A BIG THANKS TO KKCSCOTT

My father in law turned 70 this weekend, and we threw him a big party! He loves Nascar and used to race circle track cars way back in 1968. Knowing how much he loves racing-we are sending him to Texas Motor Speedway and he gets to make 10 laps in a real nascar up to 150 mph. He was really surprised and excited! Anyways-my friend and fellow Tder kkcscott hooked me up with some really cool Nascar props and displays.Thanks Kevin! I appreciate all your help with the cool stuff! I owe you a steak dinner for sure! :dunno The party was a great success with over 90 people showing up!!! :dunno

hillards70022.jpg

Good to hear all was a big success with the party !

You goin to in town the entire week for NASCAR Week ?

There are some activitites that pop up that aren't in the newspaper at times.

Who is his favorite driver ?

He likes...Carl Edwards! I'm not going to the race. He has a year to schedule his class.He gets a 30 minute class,30 minutes in a van around the track,then gets suited up and gets to make 10 laps with 11 other cars on the track.The cars are setup to run 150mph.He also gets a in car video.A really cool deal. :dunno

Good to hear all was a big success with the party !

You goin to in town the entire week for NASCAR Week ?

There are some activitites that pop up that aren't in the newspaper at times.

Who is his favorite driver ?

He likes...Carl Edwards! I'm not going to the race. He has a year to schedule his class.He gets a 30 minute class,30 minutes in a van around the track,then gets suited up and gets to make 10 laps with 11 other cars on the track.The cars are setup to run 150mph.He also gets a in car video.A really cool deal. :thumb

dang...that sounds like a lot of fun.

Archived