Dirty cars????

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

if they are super dirty I tell the customer that it needs to be washed and since we are a tint shop and not a car wash I will spray it off with a hose to get all the gunk off, but that's it. No scrubbing and drying and all that good stuff. Most customers are fine with this, since they were in need of a car wash in the first place.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry guys, but these stories OMG! down the road they would go...

I geuss in my case not haveing to trim on the out side of the car.

"makes me lucky"

I only get in the backseat for the install on the back glass.

"thanks mr.plotter"

for keeping me and my jobs clean

Guest maddtinter
dude. just this past saturday we had this lady bring her 05 grand prix to get tinted. this car was the nastiest car I have ever came across. I literally alomost vomited all over the car when I opened the door. the boss didnt know that it was bad like that when he booked it and it was a very slow day so we did end up doing it. the back seat was so nasty that I layed out a bed sheet over it, and from the sheet getting damp, the stains came through the bottom of the sheet from the nasty seat. there was half eatin plates of food under the front seats and there were flys hovering around the BABY'S SEAT!!! yea thats right, these ppl actually have a child that rids in such filth. if the boss would not have been there I would have loved to tell "these ppl" to get the f**k and NEVER come back. I unloaded a can of smell good. I also unloaded a whole spray bottle of simple green in the car so it could mask the smell cuz the smell good stuff wasnt working. I cant believe that some ppl actually live like that. u know they have to smell that nasty %&$# when they get into the car. not only do they not try to fix it or clean up, but they bring thier baby along in the the fly infested baby seat. ppl like that should just be sacrificed.

in no manner am I exagerating. I was a fireman for years and I have dealt with deap bodies that have been burned, bodies that have been sitting for a while, and just nastiness of medical calls.. when I opend the door to that car, I wished I was dealing with what I just talked about.

I also love it when ppl bring thier cars in and theres %&$# stacked to the roof.

I love it when the 4x4 trucks come in and it looks like they just got pulled out the river.

once I was doin rock chip repairs, and this van pulled up with the windshield completely covered in bird crap. the guy got all pissed off and left when I told him that he would have to go clean it first.

human sacrifices should be held for ppl who act like this lifestyle is ok

Dude I got you BEAT! About 15 years ago I was working on a Civic,pulled the lower seat cushion out and laying there was a dirty tampon.I then realized why it was there. :lol

Guest tintdude1982

this hot chick came in the other day and I was staring her up and down and I had to get into her trunk to remove her bolts on the brake light and low and behold she had a g-string staring me down with white and yellow discharge disguisting, I thought differently of her when she picked her car up ughhhh :lol

Archived