Dirty cars????

I have run cars through the car wash and charged the client. A little extra charged of course. Once I had to leave a car outside with the windows down for three hours to air it out. I have found crazy things in cars. Some things you don't want to know about.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Forester came into the Subie dealer for me to tint. I refused and the service manager was pissed til he looked inside. Hell, he didn't even have to look, you could smell it before you saw it. It looked like there were cats, LOTS of cats, living in the car. The rear cargo area had kitty litter spread and there were 'lumps'. The dealer called the custy to come get and clean it if he wanted it worked on!!

I found new born kittens in the back floor board of a car once.....I went up and asked the custy if he knew there were kittens in the back of his car. He didn't know it. The momma had climbed in the open window in the garage and put them in there.....then he had pulled out while she was out. Momma was a bit frantic as she was missing her babies......

They got reunited.......

That was probably the most pleasant thing I have found as a surprise....

my old boss when doing windscreens had to do a windscreen ina car that smelt like dead things , had used condoms in the door trim pocket things , had all kinds of food in the back probably what the smell was coming from but he jsut toughed it out and did the job whilst nearly spewing the whole time he was inside of the car.

and the kittens story thats crazy but good ending to it and the cat car , thats disguting , some people I swear are not human at all with the things they do.

Guest StreetsAheadWindowTinting
It's always a treat when people show up with their vans or SUVs looking like this...

fullvan.jpg

:lol

That looks like an Aussie Toyota Hiace to me. Easy to tint when empty! Lol.

Guest peter-SI

I could not tahe picures from the outside the custumer was looking at me all the time, it vas actual mud on back glass from inside + spiled oil and bonus chainsaw in thunk.

slika015.jpg

slika006.jpg

slika055.jpg

+ windows were like chrunchy chicken on the inside - man they have to be smoking alot inside for few years without cleaning.

I waned tell him to leave, but it was a psiho - later turned out that he escaped from the prison... he payed me extra bucks for cleaning so... I dont care.

btw: I usualy dont get cars lke that, maybe the trunk is full in a van or estate...

Archived