Hardest aspect of tinting?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest streetsounds
the hardest part about tinting is keeping all the damn liner's off the floor.

the next hardest thing is finding a dist. that is willing to work with you at the being.once your eastablised they wont leave you the f alone

find a window tinter in your area that will be your friend and help you,

but good luck with that most of us are not taking application's for new shop stalker's

remeber tintin is a way of like

oh yea ,dont yell at the window tint when you mess up it's not the tint's fault :dunno

I def was a spazz for the first few years the tint and car got cussed out constanly lol :thumb

but it does get better

the hardest part about tinting is keeping all the damn liner's off the floor.

the next hardest thing is finding a dist. that is willing to work with you at the being.once your eastablised they wont leave you the f alone

find a window tinter in your area that will be your friend and help you,

but good luck with that most of us are not taking application's for new shop stalker's

remeber tintin is a way of like

oh yea ,dont yell at the window tint when you mess up it's not the tint's fault :hmmm

I def was a spazz for the first few years the tint and car got cussed out constanly lol :dunno

but it does get better

when im in a rush that liner will find me :spit again :thumb

dam olfa's just get up and walk away,I leave them in the box when cutting film, and when I come back to cut more, dam thing is gone. I come well prepared. boss will replace them. might ask the customer please be carfull that my blade is floating around "hint hint". I have an extra 1/2 dozon olfa's in my tool cady

If we are just talking about the tinting of something with all other aspects of business aside, it definately doing a clean job. I cringe when a 1980 something come in the door. Anything with 10-20 years worth of driving and accumulating crap in gaskets is a challenge, even if the car itself is easy to tint...same goes for FG.

Archived