refusing to do cars

Guest Total tint

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kokomo Tint & Dent
just wondering what cars are on your do not do list

Only jobs I have sent packin are a couple 5% gangstamobiles and a few customers that owe me money for their old car and bring me their new one to try and rip me off on. Ohh... and that big flat glass job. :lol6

There is only 1 I can remember turning down.

It was some kind of Barracuda, 60`s something model or something.

Back glass STRAIGHT FROM HELL.

I just straight up told the guy that there was no way I felt I could do the glass and make it look good. So I would rather not do it at all.

one of these>>>>>member_64Bara.jpg

That cuda is a 65, and Im doing one later in the year. The guy next to my shop is rebuilding one and I will tint it for him. On the plus side, he will have the back glass out of the car when I tint it so it should be easy.

As far as what cars I wont do? The only car that comes to mind is 84-85 944's. I will charge so much that the custy prob wont want me to do it, and that goes for any hard car. I still think Taurus's are hard b/c of the gaskets around the side windows. I typically take all gaskets out to do em. Still, I will do any as long as the price is right, or ridiculously high.

I did one of these out of the car and it kicked my buttttttt! Let us know how it goes :angel

I just pushed one out the door 94 Caddy GangsterMobile With the SIX PACK in the back deck. Who ever cut out all the metal to mount the 6x9's used a plasma cutter and pitted the HELL out of the back glass I've never seen a back window that bad Tint would't even stick to the bottom of the glass. Wish I had noticed it be for I started. But it was raining. He can take it down to my competition I know he'll do it. But I don't want my name on it. :angel

Archived