Best Car You Have Owned ?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jerry250f

well so far I think my S10 xtreme. Put 40k on it. First vehicle = Dogged the crap out of it, jumping stuff, more donuts then a bakery, trying to drift. :lol

Sold it though to get the new truck, I'm alot easier on it.

well so far I think my S10 xtreme. Put 40k on it. First vehicle = Dogged the crap out of it, jumping stuff, more donuts then a bakery, trying to drift. :lol

man, I've got a gti rabbit that would smoke that recalling ford you call truck :lol:ford:beer

Guest Jerry250f
well so far I think my S10 xtreme. Put 40k on it. First vehicle = Dogged the crap out of it, jumping stuff, more donuts then a bakery, trying to drift. :rollin

man, I've got a gti rabbit that would smoke that recalling ford you call truck :rollin:ford :ford

:beer:lol That there ford is fassst man, well the xtreme was quicker but there is a 3000lb difference in weight

Guy I went to High School with bought an 84 Chevy Citation new, never had an oil change on it.

He only added oil when the oil level got low and it would start knocking.

We were running errands one day, and the engine started knocking, he pulled into the Auto parts store and bought the cheapest oil he could find.

It did not give up the ghost the entire time he owned it.

He traded it in at 80,000 miles.

Guest peter-SI
ANy of our Hondas. Never had to put any of them in the shop for break downs.

knock on wood.

I had several of them big milage, never a single problem. Wife still drives "FiT" or "jazz"

Never had a honda, but the company van I drove for another company had 220,000 miles on the orginal motor/tranny. It was a 2000 Astro. Probably the best vans ever made. 4.3 liter was a great engine. Another GM mistake to quit making the good ones.

Guest thatsnappyguy

I had a 99 dakota 4 cyl ext cab. never ever had a proplem with it...got rid of it cuz I was dating this girl with a kid and the car seat didnt fit in the back...got a new silverado, and them we broke up...............bitch. I kick myself in the ass everytime I see a dakota. men can be so stupid. we live and learn. I would never change what I like for some bitch ever again.

Archived