Ford Mustang Shelby 08 & 09

Guest oasisglatint

Guest oasisglatint
:lol

Sorry dude. I didnt mean to offend. Looks like you do great work. I was just saying I see alot of new stangs GT and or BOSS....all the time. Sweet cars and that KR is badazz. And the stangs I see are tinted just not that dark.

And as far as Lexus.....who cares.....I call em all %&$# boxes............. :thumb

:spit

Aww crap Zeus.

My fault man. My a**hole-orometer defaults on HIGH, especially on this site!

I had my dukes up, and thought you were being a deusche bag.

My appologies!!!!

:gasp

I got this foose edition in my shop several months ago, so I added a foose logo...the funniest thing about this car is the third brake light. I never seen one before like it. I thought they took it off a TL LMAO I wish I knew where the picture went that I had of the brake light?

IMAGE_960.jpg

IMAGE_968-1.jpg

IMAGE_966.jpg

love the kr by the way!

Nice rides. Is the windshield tinted on the silver one? Whats the KR for?

No on the front. The KR stands for knight rider :lol

The custy said it was the 1 used in the new knight rider show.

Hey Chat, the silver one would be the 08 and is the 40th anniversery model. The original model hit the road in 1968. KR stands for " king of the road" phrase coined by Carroll Shelby.

The Knight Rider car is black.

Both cars are in fact special editions, and the KR is extremely pricey. They are also built here in Las Vegas at Shelby America.

Guest oasisglatint
Nice rides. Is the windshield tinted on the silver one? Whats the KR for?

No on the front. The KR stands for knight rider :thumb

The custy said it was the 1 used in the new knight rider show.

Hey Chat, the silver one would be the 08 and is the 40th anniversery model. The original model hit the road in 1968. KR stands for " king of the road" phrase coined by Carroll Shelby.

The Knight Rider car is black.

Both cars are in fact special editions, and the KR is extremely pricey. They are also built here in Las Vegas at Shelby America.

:thumb

I knew someone would know the deal. The custy told me the KR was 09, I might have misunderstood. Oddly though, the black around the rear defrost mount was shaped differently than all other new body style stangs

Thanks for the insight

The silver is the 09. 45th Anniversary Edition GT500KR #949 of 1500

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNzQuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxODEuanBn.jpg

This custy has in the past brought me a Ferrari F430 conv. and a Ford GT in the same day!

:twocents

Very nice... :drevil

Roush 427 I did.

I liked it :thumb

ROUSH003.jpg

I just did the hoods on 2 of those, it seems the vinyl from the factory kits are failing before they can sell them.....

I have the files for most of those kits.... :thumb

Archived