were gonna get Nuked?

Hold on...loose lips Biden warned us about an inevitable attack before Obama was elected president, under an Obama administration. Cheney is only saying this b/c Obama appears "weak" in foreign affairs. I mean come on, his FIRST decision as president is to close Guantanamo? Bush kept us safe after 9/11, he decided to do unpopular things to make sure of it. Can Obama do the same?

Hold on...loose lips Biden warned us about an inevitable attack before Obama was elected president, under an Obama administration. Cheney is only saying this b/c Obama appears "weak" in foreign affairs. I mean come on, his FIRST decision as president is to close Guantanamo? Bush kept us safe after 9/11, he decided to do unpopular things to make sure of it. Can Obama do the same?

Im sorry, but I've been reading all your posts around here in regards to film, and politics, and we are all entitled to our opinion. But you are the same like all these bush followers.

A focken Idiot, dumbass, I cant find the word :thumb

Guest tintgod

old d-I-c-k is just pissed that his oil buddies arent going to get all the benefits they are use to under his puppet master watch..fock him...you dont hear from the bastard for years and now he comes out of his bunker and starts flapping in hips. its all scare tactics...same old sheit. :thumb

I dont think we'll get nuked, maybe something might happen, it always does and our people catch em and we send em to live in cuba.(surf and sun) all day......... :thumb Obrother cant stop everything. He is the biggest puppet this country has ever had. He has no support.

Im sorry, but I've been reading all your posts around here in regards to film, and politics, and we are all entitled to our opinion. But you are the same like all these bush followers.

A focken Idiot, dumbass, I cant find the word :thumb

Im not a Bush follower...how come its ok to bash Bush, but its not ok for me to bash someone else? I could give two sh!ts about Cheney, or Bush. Neither one is in office. It must suck to be upset when you read any opposition.

BTW, what have I said about film that pisses you off?

Archived