BMW 3 Series rear screen problem 2008...

Guest andrethiago

Guest andrethiago

Has anyone ever had a problem with customers complaining that headlights are reflecting through the tints, causing problems when driving. We used Lummar AT-20

He wants his money back, what should I do??

Guest CajunTinter
Has anyone ever had a problem with customers complaining that headlights are reflecting through the tints, causing problems when driving. We used Lummar AT-20

Do you mean reflections through the defroster lines in the rear glass ?? If so, that's just the nature of the beast, nothing you can do about that...

I dont think you should give a refund, provided that you installed the tint correctly. What if everyone decided they didnt like it and wanted a refund??? would you refund everyone? Your materials and labor shouldnt be free. He may be pulling a scam trying to get you to just give him some money back. and If he really doesnt like tintI would you count on him being a repeat customer anyway.

some times if the rear window is at an angle you get light bouncing off the defrosters especially if they are thick wires. Just tell them once it drys properly in 3-4 weeks it will be reduced. Ususally people stop bitching about there tint after a week until they find some thing else to bitch at.

Archived