I guess the take tint laws very seriously in Florida

My cousin is a sherrifs deputy near tampa fla and he tells me he loves pulling over cars with dark papers because 9 x out of 10 the occupants are up to no good. He says dark tint gives him a reason to pull them over and then they usually hang themselves by doing something stupid...lol

I dont care if someone had their car quadruple tinted there is no excuse for someone losing their life over a tint violation.

The officer must have been young to make such a foolish decision. The lawyer said he "acted properly" what a F@8kn joke. The public should be outrage about this. Any time an officer drives on public roads at those speeds it should be a requirement that someone has to be in imminent danger.

If he had killed a member of my family for some bullshit like that I may very well be put in prison for killing that SOB POS officer.

Guest OnTheDarkside

"If he had killed a member of my family for some bullshit like that I may very well be put in prison for killing that SOB POS officer."

Why beat around the bush, why dont you tell us your real thoughts :twocents

FUNNY!

I live in florida and its a non-moving violation! sure a cop can pull you over what ever he wants, but it sticking up in the court of law is a different story..I thought all fl. was all the same? here in jax they must pull you over for something else. its against the statue not give you a ticket along with tint tickets! you can not recieve a tint ticket and it stick up in the court of law on a non-moving violation. you have to run a stop sign red light(moving violation) or something of that matter.......

it is true that if you are riding around with your windows murdered out with 5%, then most likely your riding dirty!

Guest scottydosnntkno
FUNNY!

I live in florida and its a non-moving violation! sure a cop can pull you over what ever he wants, but it sticking up in the court of law is a different story..I thought all fl. was all the same? here in jax they must pull you over for something else. its against the statue not give you a ticket along with tint tickets! you can not recieve a tint ticket and it stick up in the court of law on a non-moving violation. you have to run a stop sign red light(moving violation) or something of that matter.......

it is true that if you are riding around with your windows murdered out with 5%, then most likely your riding dirty!

thats the same way it is in michigan, is that its a non moving violation. are you guys a fix it state too? we don't even need to go to court if we get a ticket, you just take it off and have an officer sign the back of the ticket and turn it in and don't pay anything.

Guest Sunlimited

From what I understand the FL law has just been amended. Here in Palm Beach county, they outfitted the PBSO cars with new meters. The fine is now $91 (at the officers discretion as to whether or not it is per window), and they can pull you over just for a tint violation. I had a custy a few weeks ago with a front strip maybe a quarter inch lower than the as1, cost her $136. It's really free money for the countys, and to outfit a boatload of cars with new meters cost a lot of money, so I'm sure they want some of that back.

I dont care if someone had their car quadruple tinted there is no excuse for someone losing their life over a tint violation.

The officer must have been young to make such a foolish decision. The lawyer said he "acted properly" what a F@8kn joke. The public should be outrage about this. Any time an officer drives on public roads at those speeds it should be a requirement that someone has to be in imminent danger.

If he had killed a member of my family for some bullshit like that I may very well be put in prison for killing that SOB POS officer.

I agree with you, If that cop hurt anyone in my family... he would be dead, I guarantee it (no questions asked)

on another note... quote from the website: "Under state law, when an officer exceeds the speed limit to catch a traffic violator, he must use emergency equipment and consider whether he is endangering the public"

I think that is pretty much the law everywhere. So guess what I do on the highway??? When I see a cop doing any amount over the speed limit I pace them for a small while, then I just floor it and pass them. I was actually pulled over only one time. The cop asked me why I was speeding and I said because you were to without your lights on. He said I need your license. I gave it to him and said I need your badge number to make a fromal complaint against you with political standards division. He immediately gave me my license back and said.... seriously.... get the hell out of here!

Just another life lesson that I have learned cops are only human and therefore just as dishonest as anyone else. Its sad, but true.

cop_stuck_cement.jpg

Archived