I guess the take tint laws very seriously in Florida

I think its funny! just because a cop write yoiu a ticket doesnt mean your in the wrong or that it will stand up in court! as far as as1? if its above your line of vision its going to be thrown out. this is my w/s strip...

IMAGE_862.jpg

over 50% of it is is ss35% and I love it!

Guest scottydosnntkno
I think its funny! just because a cop write yoiu a ticket doesnt mean your in the wrong or that it will stand up in court! as far as as1? if its above your line of vision its going to be thrown out. this is my w/s strip...

IMAGE_862.jpg

I think it depends on what state your in, because the as1 line is a law, not a suggestion. When I've gone to court for my strips before, even if its just a tad below the line they still uphold the ticket. They say that the law states the as1 line, so it cannot go below that at all. Which does make sense, otherwise they wouldn't have it in the law. Its not just for your straight ahead line of sight, its also because it impairs your ability to see the traffic lights at the intersection, and things like that.

IMAGE_862.jpg

I think it depends on what state your in, because the as1 line is a law, not a suggestion. When I've gone to court for my strips before, even if its just a tad below the line they still uphold the ticket. They say that the law states the as1 line, so it cannot go below that at all. Which does make sense, otherwise they wouldn't have it in the law. Its not just for your straight ahead line of sight, its also because it impairs your ability to see the traffic lights at the intersection, and things like that.

statues normaly have sub-paragraphs that explain that it can not be in your line of vision and as a as-1 is for manufactors of glass. a law book may say one thing and feel sorry for the short people that is henderd by this law! "it can be beet" a good lawer or even the law to a speedy trail normal gets thrown out after 180 days. this is a florida law that you have the right to a speedy trial and you have to get a court date for trial with in 180 days. which it normaly take over that to get threw the justice system..lol...had four different tickets thrown out that way.

Archived