73 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have website

• Yes, I have a website
    • No, I dont have a website
    • Whats a website

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My site builder told me that the first page wording was important for search engines. So I told a story using a lot of our services and products incorporated. What would be a better way to get search engine results? I always tweaking my site.

Thanks for any advice!

Yes hes right. If you go to your sites home page, right click on you mouse and select "view source code". This is the information that search engines look for. It looks something like this which was taken form my site:

<meta name="keywords" content="import tuner,import cars,import car,car magazine,hot cars,fast cars,super street" />

<meta name="description" content="Tunerlifestyletv.com is an online interactive import car magazine for the import>

There is a description and also keywords. The best way to find the most used keywords is to use Googles keyword tool. The keywords that are in the meta name should also be used in the content on the page. My website You can also check out my website at Tunerlifestyletv.com. You can right click and check the source code for any website.

Archived