Show Room PICS!

Guest Tint_Pro

cant believe tint is the only guy to post up... bump bump lets see some more!

do you know how many times my shop pics have been posted here? my displays...waiting room...computer tables...filmhandler tables...peelers...film cutters...tranfertape setups...plotter...even the friggin christmas tree we put up every year. :lol2 so many times that they are seen more on photoshops now. :lol a search will show plenty of shop pics. :beer no reason for the dumba---...I mean, dude, to call us all biatches. :beer use the search button. then you can return to this thread and actually thank tintdude properly rather than this bullshiat.

Thanks for nothing TINTDUDE.COM!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cant believe tint is the only guy to post up... bump bump lets see some more!

do you know how many times my shop pics have been posted here? my displays...waiting room...computer tables...filmhandler tables...peelers...film cutters...tranfertape setups...plotter...even the friggin christmas tree we put up every year. :D so many times that they are seen more on photoshops now. :beer a search will show plenty of shop pics. :lol no reason for the dumba---...I mean, dude, to call us all biatches. :lol use the search button. then you can return to this thread and actually thank tintdude properly rather than this bullshiat.

Thanks for nothing TINTDUDE.COM!

:lol

Ok, Life is about to change for me and I need some help with ideas! After beeing in my current location for about 7 years and dealing with horible parking and drive by traffic we are MOVING!!!!!!

I just secured a 3000 sq ft shop with a huge mezanine and showroom with 2 seperate offices. The shop will finally let me pull in log trucks and dump trucks which we currently have to do in the parking lot. It has a CRAPLOAD more room than my current location and about 4 Times more drive by traffic. I need to put down an epoxy flooring that will last forever!! I did my current shop myself and it ended up wearing out after just 2 years of pulling cars in and out. I know that there are tinters out there that have a ton of class and realize immage is not everything but it does count for ALOT! and I want people to see a sparkling clean epoxy floor any time they come in to my shop. Second thing is this, I need some showroom display ideas. My curent showroom has wood flooring and black trim and it looks very clean. I am gonna have about triple the room and need some ideas to fill the space. Lets see some pics of what other shops have done for showrooms. I only do automotive, res, and comm window tinting so I dont need to have a bunch of crap like car alarms or bedliner displays. Any help or ideas would be appreciated!

Tint Pro

I am with you dude, I love to see pictures of other peoples tint shops inside and out. I often stop in on other shops when I am out of town. Heck I even visit shops in my own state just to be friendly and of coarse, check out their set-up.

When I see pictures on Tintdude that I like I have a folder set up on my desktop that I save them to so later on if I remember something I saw in a picture on here I can go back and find it. Any way over time you will build up quite a few pictures and sometimes you may see something in the picture that you may want to incorporate in your own shop that you didn't see the first time you looked at it.

Just an idea, it might help :dunno

Archived