sungard

I heard sungard is really good film.....seen it used on alot of cars before.never really used it but was looking into it..does anyone know what a roll of shadow sungard film cost.I tried getting ahold of a distributor but 3 weeks still no word.....

20"x100' roll price?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
I heard sungard is really good film.....seen it used on alot of cars before.never really used it but was looking into it..does anyone know what a roll of shadow sungard film cost.I tried getting ahold of a distributor but 3 weeks still no word.....

20"x100' roll price?

"SunGuard" the name brand went out of business. But I believe they are now distributed under another name, not 100% sure what that name is though.

20"x100' roll price?

You heard wrong, buts its great for those $99 shops!! The new name behind Sungard is Solamatrix (mfg)...and they still have the name Sungard.

DJ, what phone number are you trying? The main number for Sun-Gard distributors is 1-888-887-2022. If I'm reading right you are in Indiana which makes Courage Distributing in Ohio your distributor. Give them a call and they should be able to hook you up.

ok thanks bill.I will be contacting you shortly.

all you other guys....what are the films you guys use.im currentyly just testing films to see how they are and how they will shrink.im looking into

"sungard"

global

northern tint....never heard of it til today....thoughts?

any help would be greatful.I just heard that sungard was good on shrinking and stuff like that which is why I was intrested. --- bucks a roll is kinda pricey so im looking for cheaper

Please refrain from posting film prices out in public as per board rules :chuck

Guest jacksonchrisw
ok thanks bill.I will be contacting you shortly.

all you other guys....what are the films you guys use.im currentyly just testing films to see how they are and how they will shrink.im looking into

"sungard"

global

northern tint....never heard of it til today....thoughts?

any help would be greatful.I just heard that sungard was good on shrinking and stuff like that which is why I was intrested. --- bucks a roll is kinda pricey so im looking for cheaper

Please refrain from posting film prices out in public as per board rules :dunno

Have you tested any of the northern tint? I am thinking about ordering a couple of their HP mettallized rolls, but wasn't sure if it would be a waste of $$$$

DJ

Dude I don't get how you can not have any film manufacturer's film in stock and yet I have had numerous people call and laugh at how you bash me, tell people how I steal, how I do nothing but !llegal work and, the best one of all how you "are just as good as show us your tints" . Your young man a jack arse and need to keep my name outta your mouth. Quit trying to bash me a focus on actually becoming something before I call the locals and have your hack azz shut down! Hackin up peoples cars talking crap about the real tinters. Do you have insurance? A business license? Heck even a location to tint? my guess is no,no, and no considering I did the work on your truck so you can tell people you did it and stab me in the back what a great business man and then you cant figure out why I myself or anyone else in the area for that matter wont teach you some techniques. Do you even knw how to one-piece back glass's, micro gaps? Clean installs? (From what I've seen NO!!) Get a clue dude sell yourself on quality not by bashing me or others in the area it makes you look stupid!

As for SunGard by Solamatrix I love it and it is a great film stick great, shrinks great, and I absolutlly LOVE Courage Dist.( Whats up Gary,Ron,and Tim!!) but for the price quotes you give it is to expensive you would pay someone to tint that car. Try the %&$# out of the dumpster behind auto zone more your style... again from what you have shown and I've seen!

PEACE! :gayfight

Dude I don't get how you can not have any film manufacturer's film in stock and yet I have had numerous people call and laugh at how you bash me, tell people how I steal, how I do nothing but !llegal work and, the best one of all how you "are just as good as show us your tints" . Your young man a jack arse and need to keep my name outta your mouth. Quit trying to bash me a focus on actually becoming something before I call the locals and have your hack azz shut down! Hackin up peoples cars talking crap about the real tinters. Do you have insurance? A business license? Heck even a location to tint? my guess is no,no, and no considering I did the work on your truck so you can tell people you did it and stab me in the back what a great business man and then you cant figure out why I myself or anyone else in the area for that matter wont teach you some techniques. Do you even knw how to one-piece back glass's, micro gaps? Clean installs? (From what I've seen NO!!) Get a clue dude sell yourself on quality not by bashing me or others in the area it makes you look stupid!

PEACE! :dunno

Who are you talking to, and what does it have to do with the topic of this thread?

Sounds like you have some issues with someone that need to be resolved, probably best to keep that kind of thing off the forum. :gayfight

Guest scottydosnntkno

PEACE! :hmmm

Who are you talking to, and what does it have to do with the topic of this thread?

Sounds like you have some issues with someone that need to be resolved, probably best to keep that kind of thing off the forum. :lol

I think DJ Kustoms, since he started it with DJ. even still, its more appropriate for pm's not open forums that aren't on the topic

Archived