Cost to rent a tint shop

Guest mcpcola

I would think you need to review the demand and that dictates the size and price of the shop. I personally thought that I was going to work out of my garage but I have been getting so many hits I will have to find a shop to have enough space and be where people can find me.

wow 400 a month , im about to open up in a shop thats costing 2000 a month it will fit my cars in there as in projects plus fit 2-3 cars at a time for tinting , not that I need tofit that many seeing I tint alone.

FYI its 200 square meters in total

my lease was up last nov. I am going to my landlord with quotes of other places near by which is alot cheaper and I am going to ask for a reduction in rent in a new lease. I am paying alot more than the going rate but I have been there 12 years , He is a greedy ass but its worth a try ,

Thats what we did, and he didnt bite. I had allready lined up a nicer, newer place and pay $1,000. less now! Have a back up ready to go is the lesson I learned.

How long were you in the last location ? Did a tint shop move into your last location? Thats my problem my location is establish and I know if I move some one other tinter will move in and take all my repaeat. That happened to one of my competitors .

How long were you in the last location ? Did a tint shop move into your last location? Thats my problem my location is establish and I know if I move some one other tinter will move in and take all my repaeat. That happened to one of my competitors .

Is there a way to get a "no compete clause" with the landlord? :beach That is a problem though

2500.00 a month for a 80 x 100 in my part of Tx

so that would be 8000 square feet ? 2438 square meters , fk me rent is cheap in the USA thats like maybe 10k a month in sydney australia !

thats also massive 12 x the size of the workshop im about to go into and I can fit 5-6 cars in mine and mines $2000 a month lol , australia = expensive = fail

Guest willie
2500.00 a month for a 80 x 100 in my part of Tx

so that would be 8000 square feet ? 2438 square meters , fk me rent is cheap in the USA thats like maybe 10k a month in sydney australia !

thats also massive 12 x the size of the workshop im about to go into and I can fit 5-6 cars in mine and mines $2000 a month lol , australia = expensive = fail

Correct, I have my booth set up in one corner. The rest is used for my toys or other business ventures I tend to :beer

Archived